(Senior) Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
We have been fusing software engineering, mathematics, agility, research and technology into a unique total package for over 30 years. As a non-university research institution, we do not work for maximum financial profit, we want to contribute our part to a better world. From basic research for start-ups, application-oriented research & development and long-term engineering projects for international corporations, we offer a variety of tasks for our employees.
For this passionate team of enthusiasts we are looking for a
(Senior) Frontend Developer (w/m/d)
You want ….
- To work on modern web projects
- to be a full part of an agile team
- to work as a Technical Lead-Developer
- to pass on your knowledge to other developers in the form of mentoring and lectures
- flexible time management & home office
- you want to challenge yourself with exciting tasks from different domains
- you want to participate in employee events
- Technical and personal development
You have …
- a technical education with at least 3 years of work experience
- a solid experience with current frontend web technologies (Angular, React or Vue.JS)
- a high demand on quality, security and scalability
- a communicative, committed personality with good time management skills
You know …
- Clean Code Principles
- Domain Driven Softwaredesign
- Test-Driven Development
- SCRUM oder Kanban
Sports & Health
Training & Education
Have we caught your interest?
The gross minimum salary for this full-time position (38.5h/week) is €42.000 p.a. according to the IT collective agreement. The actual salary is of course based on previous professional experience and expertise.