Internship in Medical Informatics
We have been fusing mathematics, software engineering, agility, research and technology into a unique total package for over 30 years. As a non-university research institution, we think economically, but we don’t just work for financial gain; we also have a social responsibility and want to do our part to make the world a better place.
In our dedicated team of enthusiasts, we offer a
The research unit Medical Informatics of RISC Software GmbH has been successfully involved in the systematic processing of data, information and knowledge in medicine and healthcare for more than 20 years. The field of activity ranges from basic research to clinically applicable software. In particular, methods in the areas of medical image analysis and segmentation, medical modeling and simulation, and medical data analysis and prediction are used to solve complex medical problems.
- Use and evaluation of self-supervised learning methods for medical image data.
- AI-based skull synthesis from MR image data
- Intelligent visual processing of medical data
- Machine Learning based pixel tracking in medical video data
- 3D avatars for medical diagnosis and documentation
- Development of innovative medical devices
- Optimization of biomechanical models
We will determine the specific internship topic together depending on your interest.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaboration in an exciting research project
- Research on the respective state of the art and possibilities for improvement
- Experiments with different model architectures and
- state-of-the-art methods
- Scientific evaluation and visualization of the results
Sports & Health
Training & Education